To enable a continuous and trouble-free supply with literature, a student assistants' meeting takes place every other week during the semester. It is composed of the SZS employee responsible, the student assistants and the visually impaired students.
The subjects discussed during this meeting are among others:
- how to get hold of lecture scripts;
- how to establish contact with lecturers;
- the transfer of texts and graphics into electronic form;
- the transfer of mathematical symbols and formula into electronic form;
- feedback by students with regard to the literature transferred;
- the student assistants' programme.
The joint experience of both visually impaired students and student assistants thus serves to optimise the supply with literature.