Learning Material for Students
Effective working when studying with visual impairment requires the development of special individual working techniques. This applies particularly for natural sciences and engineering studies.
The SZS develops learning material tailored to this target group which is suitable for self-studies.
Documents for download
- Tips and advice on how to create and conduct presentations for partially sighted and blind persons: creating and reading presentations for partially sighted and blind persons
- How to use Groupware Systems (BSCW) for visually impaired persons: Be Smart Cooperate Worldwide (BSCW) is also suitable for visually impaired persons. An access to groupware systems
- Strategies on how to read and understand tactile graphics: recognise and understand tactile graphics
- How to work with the programming environment Eclipse: introduction to the programming environment Eclipse
- Introduction to the graphic modelling language UML for visually impaired persons: introduction to the Unified Modelling Language
The SZS additionally offers regular classroom training, e.g. on how to deal with mathematical formulas, access to chemistry, introduction to study-relevant tools or tactile graphics